Thursday, January 31, 2008






The shop is doing great and I love the great work I am receiving from my artists! Thank you. I've got great cards- beautiful jewelry, funky one of a kind dolls and some very cool housewares right now.

Recently I was able to get the fabulous sweaters and hats of Portland, Oregon artist, Faith Jennings into the shop. They have been selling really well. Her pieces are one of a kind, made from recycled sweaters and are gorgeous! The hats she makes are sassy and fun- both for adults and babies- I have a hard time keeping them in stock. You can check her hats out at http://www.faithhats.com/


Here's some recent pics-


Happy New Year everyone-
best,
julia


6 comments:

CT said...

Aloha Julia - I'd like to talk with you about your store and see if you're still carrying products from One Up Designs, for an article I'm writing for a Hawaii email magazine. I can't find a phone or email for you. Please email me as soon as you can at christine@literarylotus.com

Thank you!

Tor Hershman said...

You have a most interesting blog.

Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor

Laura said...

Congrats on having an amazing store in Hawaii! I'm from Oahu, living in Portland,OR and it seems like Hawaii definitely needs the kind of fresh and modern style you see. I LOVE the interior...keep up the amazing work!

LillyBonBon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LillyBonBon said...

Hello~found this blog through "Belle & Boo"...Kauai is one of my most favorite places on Earth...been there a few times and love your shop...so excited to get back there! :)

beth said...

Hi Julia, I am contacting you from a UK based design company called Lov Li. I wanted to contact you regarding our new range of greetings cards. Pls can you let me know our email address or drop me an email at my hotmail address below. Pls have a look at the cards on our website - www.lovlidesign.com.

You shop is really beautiful