Sunday, October 14, 2007
















Nest
4270 a Kilauea Rd.
Kilauea, HI.96754
-on the way to the lighthouse-



Aloha,
If you are in Kauai, please come by and visit "Nest",
A fabulous little boutique on Kauai's North Shore in historic Kilauea town, featuring artist made goods and great finds from the islands and around the world.


Artisan jewelry, handmade bags, mom's soap, koa wood pieces, sock monkeys and beautiful soft dolls, letterpress and gocco cards, super cute clothing from Wings Hawaii, locally made recycled glass art, paintings, photography, woodcut prints, vinyl wall graphics, as well as small modern housewares and little finds from my travels.
Buy handmade- It feels good!
Mahalo,

julia




























5 comments:

Geninne said...

Your shop is dreamy :) I wish you much success!

auntiepea said...

What a BEAUTIFUL shoppe. Love the colors. Absolutely gorgeous. All of the photos on your blog are stunning.

Libby said...

good luck!!! and i hope the bunnies bring you much success!

AprilDawn said...

Hi there,

Got your message on etsy today so I checked out your shop. OH how gorgeous, I'd be honoured to have some of my items in the shop!

Keep up the great work, I'm impressed!

April

Lisa said...

Hi Julia, such a lovely shop! I'll be visiting Kauai for the 1st time to do some surfing with my sister - so excited! If you're in the market for amazing jewelry take a look at my blog for reworked vintage, and I also have a few friends in LA and San Francisco who design too - by the looks of your pics you have a fabulous sense of style and decor which is so appreciated!

Can't wait to see the shop in person.

Lisa

http://www.adorncherish.blogspot.com